360 degree insights
Gain a richer view
By running staff and students insights concurrently, you have a powerful way of validating your data and identifying key areas for development.
The student and staff surveys can be used independently but we recommend running them together to get the best results. The data they jointly produce is even richer and will help you to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of your digital strategy and investments with even greater accuracy.
The primary purpose of the 360 degree insights service is to provide a more rounded picture of your organisation’s digital practices and provision – incorporating the perspectives of different organisational members. You will be able to map findings from different tracker surveys and look at these in relation to other organisational data.
Subscribe to our digital experience insights service for:
- Access to the student insight survey template and mini survey
- Access to the staff insight survey template and mini survey
- Guidance on completion of the surveys in Jisc online surveys
- Free licence for Jisc online surveys to run the insights surveys
- Real-time access to own data
- Email support
- Membership of our community of practice and a mailing list open only to subscribers
- Advice on how to understand and respond to the findings and benchmarked data (including: webinars, blog posts and written step-by-step guides)
- Access to benchmarked data, allowing organisations to compare their own results against all student users within each sector version of the insights service
- Templates to use when summarising and sharing results with programme and management teams as well as with students within the institution
Welsh translations of each version are available.