Advice and guidance
The guidance below will help you at every stage of your insights surveys – from planning and implementation to engaging respondents, data collection and analysis as well as responding to your findings.
Explore our insights guides:
Planning to use Insights surveys
Insights surveys: data protection and management issues
Using Insights surveys in Jisc online surveys
Customising your Insights surveys
Engaging respondents in your Insights surveys
Analysing and understanding your Insights survey data
This guide will help you to analyse the responses your staff and students have given to the Insight survey(s). It covers basic analysis, accessing your organisational and benchmarking data as well as common analysis operations. Read more.
Further guides to support your digital experience insights surveys will be available soon. Please do get in touch if you need any help.
Other Jisc guides
Over the years we have built up a wealth of advice and guidance. Previously published guides relevant to the student digital experience include:
- Enhancing the student digital experience: a strategic approach
- Developing successful student-staff partnerships
- The Jisc/NUS digital student experiencing benchmarking tool
- A series of 12 learner stories from the digital student project which explore how the factors identified in our research are experienced by twelve real learners.
- Jisc guides: our full range of guides including guidance on data analytics and teaching, learning and the student experience