Key dates for 2019 – 2020
- 7 October 2019 – student, teaching staff and professional services staff surveys open
- 1 May – UK student survey closes
- 18 May – UK student benchmarking groups available
- 1 June – UK professional services staff survey closes
- 3 July – UK teaching staff surveys closes
- 20 July – UK teaching staff and professional services staff benchmarking groups available
- International university insights (opens 7 October 2019 – the close date will depend on when your academic year ends)
See in development for information on pilot surveys and transnational education
Want to find out more? Do join us for one of our frequent webinars – these are held on a regular basis and the next events are:
- 8 October 2019 at 12.30 – webinar: an overview of the digital experience insights service
- 16 October 2019 – webinar: what’s new for digital experience insights service in 2019?
If you would like to take part in one of our webinars please email the team using digital insights in the subject line.
Join us for our next community of practice event on 6 November 2019
The University of Staffordshire have kindly offered to host our next digital experience insights community of practice event on 6 November.
This event is free to attend but you do need to register to do so (places limited to 50 participants so if oversubscribed we may need to restrict to two people per organisation).
Find out more about our community of practice.