Community of practice
Hold the date: our next community of practice event will be on 17 November 2020
Following our successful joint building digital capability and digital experience insights online community of practice event held in May, we are delighted to announce that our next joint event will take place on the 17 November 2020. This event will take place online.
Work with us to help shape the event
We run these events in collaboration with a university or college and are looking for a volunteer to work with us. This helps to ensure that we are focusing on the topics and issues that matter to you and it helps to bring in new ideas. In practice this involves a small number of joint virtual planning meetings and a keynote presentation from a senior lead at your institution on an aspect of your journey to digital transformation.
Please get in touch with Lisa Gray if you would like to offer your organisation as co-host.
Join our active community of practice
There is a strong emphasis on leadership by the community, learning from each other and sharing what works.
It is a community that welcomes both experienced participants and those who have not previously used insights but who would like to find out more.
Benefits of membership
- Subscribers to the Jisc digital experience insights service receive two priority places per institution for each of the community of practice network events held each year as well as at any additional support webinars.
- Staff share how they are implementing insights service within their organisation
- Sessions on what works and support with data collection and analysis
- Introduction to resources that will help you make effective use of the insight service
- Opportunities to network and learn from others
- Updates on latest initiatives and research
- A closed mailing list focusing on your data insights challenges and successes
I very much enjoyed the whole event. It was really great to hear about what other institutions have been doing.Bronwen Swinnerton, senior research fellow in digital education, University of Leeds
Impressive how many institutions are making very positive gains through insights. We’ll get left behind if we don’t join in!Participant at digital experience insights community of practice event (November 2018)
Previous community of practice events and webinars
You can view our programme and resources from previous events
- 21 May 2020 Online community of practice event co-hosted by the University of Northampton
- 14 May 2020 - webinar 'How to analyse your survey data'
- 4 March 2020 - webinar 'How to maximise your response rates (recording, slides)
- 6 November 2019, Staffordshire University - slides and recordings are available from our digital insights blog
- 16 October 2019 – webinar: what’s new for digital experience insights service in 2019? (recording, slides, chat transcript)
- 22 May 2019 - slides and recordings
- 23 January 2019 - slides from webinar
- 14 November 2018, Birmingham - our first CoP event