Community of practice
Join our active community of practice
There is a strong emphasis on leadership by the community, learning from each other and sharing what works.
It is a community that welcomes both experienced participants and those who have not previously used insights but who would like to find out more.
Benefits of membership
- Subscribers to the Jisc digital experience insights service receive two priority places per institution for each of the community of practice network events held each year as well as at any additional support webinars.
- Staff share how they are implementing insights service within their organisation
- Sessions on what works and support with data collection and analysis
- Introduction to resources that will help you make effective use of the insight service
- Opportunities to network and learn from others
- Updates on latest initiatives and research
- A closed mailing list focusing on your data insights challenges and successes
I very much enjoyed the whole event. It was really great to hear about what other institutions have been doing.Bronwen Swinnerton, senior research fellow in digital education, University of Leeds
Impressive how many institutions are making very positive gains through insights. We’ll get left behind if we don’t join in!Participant at digital experience insights community of practice event (November 2018)
Previous community of practice events and webinars
You can view our programme, presentations, recordings and resources of our previous events
Join us for our next community of practice event on 6 November 2019
The University of Staffordshire have kindly offered to host our next digital experience insights community of practice event on 6 November. Further details to follow in September but please hold the date. We are looking for community contributions so please do get in touch with Ruth Drysdale or Clare Killen if you have practice to share.