Community of practice
Join our active community of practice
There is a strong emphasis on leadership by the community, learning from each other and sharing what works.
It is a community that welcomes both experienced participants and those who have not previously used insights but who would like to find out more.
Benefits of membership
- Subscribers to the Jisc digital experience insights service receive two priority places per institution for each of the community of practice network events held each year as well as at any additional support webinars.
- Staff share how they are implementing insights service within their organisation
- Sessions on what works and support with data collection and analysis
- Introduction to resources that will help you make effective use of the insight service
- Opportunities to network and learn from others
- Updates on latest initiatives and research
- A closed mailing list focusing on your data insights challenges and successes
Our next community of practice event - 13 June 2019
The launch of our new community of practice around our digital experience insights service took place on 14 November 2018 in Birmingham - presentations and recordings of the event will be available soon.
Our next event will be held on 13 June 2019 (venue to be confirmed). We hope to see you then to share best practice and service updates.