Community of practice
Join our active community of practice
There is a strong emphasis on leadership by the community, learning from each other and sharing what works.
It is a community that welcomes both experienced participants and those who have not previously used insights but who would like to find out more.
Hold the date: our next community of practice event will be on 21 May 2020 at the University of Northampton
The University of Northampton have kindly offered to host our next digital experience insights community of practice event on 21 May 2020.
This event is free to attend but you do need to register to do so as places will be limited and priority given to service subscribers. Details on how to book will be released in early spring.
Benefits of membership
- Subscribers to the Jisc digital experience insights service receive two priority places per institution for each of the community of practice network events held each year as well as at any additional support webinars.
- Staff share how they are implementing insights service within their organisation
- Sessions on what works and support with data collection and analysis
- Introduction to resources that will help you make effective use of the insight service
- Opportunities to network and learn from others
- Updates on latest initiatives and research
- A closed mailing list focusing on your data insights challenges and successes
I very much enjoyed the whole event. It was really great to hear about what other institutions have been doing.Bronwen Swinnerton, senior research fellow in digital education, University of Leeds
Impressive how many institutions are making very positive gains through insights. We’ll get left behind if we don’t join in!Participant at digital experience insights community of practice event (November 2018)
Previous community of practice events and webinars
You can view our programme, presentations, recordings and resources of our previous events
- 14 November 2018, Birmingham - our first CoP event
- 23 January 2019 - slides from webinar
- 22 May 2019 - slides and recordings
- 16 October 2019 – webinar: what’s new for digital experience insights service in 2019? (recording, slides, chat transcript)
- 06 November 2019, Staffordshire University - slides and recordings will be available on our event page soon