What is digital experience insights?
Colleges and universities invest heavily in technology and need to be able to demonstrate that this is money well spent. Our digital experience insights surveys provide powerful data on how your students and staff are using the technology you offer, what is making a difference and where improvements can be made.
Our surveys will help you to:
- Secure return on investment, efficiency and productivity savings
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of digital strategy implementation
- Gather data to evidence year-on-year improvements and inform priorities
- Capture data to inform future investment decisions
- Benchmark your progress against others’ nationally
See how digital experience insights works (1.26 minutes)
Key elements of our digital experience insights service
- Surveys for students, teaching staff and professional services staff
- The option to add a few of your own local questions at the end of your survey
- Real-time access to your own responses
- Results templates to help you summarise and share your findings with management teams, students and staff
- Sector benchmarking data
- Annual reports that highlight national issues
- Proactive support from Jisc and the wider community of practice
A credible, evidence-informed and research-based approach
Our service has been developed as a direct response to your challenges. We have worked with over 190 organisations and over 135,000 students and staff to ensure our surveys and associated services meet your needs.
With you at every step of your journey
We provide extensive support and guidance on all aspects of planning, implementation, engaging users, data analysis and communicating outcomes and to help you make the most of our service we also have a vibrant and proactive community of practice and mailing list.
Creating a digitally enabled organisation: the value of a data driven approach
Our short booklet shows the benefits of combining the digital experience insights and the building digital capabilities services to really make your investment count.